14 de abril de 2014

40

ChErRy BlOsSoM






Museum






"Let's go fly a kite 
Up to the highest height! 
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring 
Up through the atmosphere 
Up where the air is clear 
Oh, let's go fly a kite!" 
Marry Poppins





Sculpture garden



Smithsonian castle


Enid A. Haupt Garden




Esta semana he leído algo como que lo importante en la vida es la riqueza y la sabiduría: estoy sentada en un parque un día de primavera, en una preciosa tarde de sol, con un café en una mano y un libro en la otra. Soy rica.
Este jardín pertenece a la institución Smithsonian, la que probablemente sea sede de la mayor colección de museos del mundo: Sabiduría.
Si esa frase es cierta, ¡Lo tengo todo!!


This week I read something like, the important things in life are wealth and wisdom. I am sitting in a park, on a wonderful sunny day, with a coffee in one hand and a book in the other. I am wealthy.
This garden is part of the Smithsonian Institution, with probably the largest collection of museums in the world: wisdom.
If this sentence is right, I have everything!!



East Potomac Park




Mojito's time



Uno de mis primeros recuerdos es con mis primos pidiéndole a mi abuela que nos hiciera palomitas. No, que dan mucho trabajo decía ¡! Qué engañados nos tenía!!

One of my first memories is of me and my cousins asking my grandma about popcorn. “No, that is too much work!” What a lie!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario